A departure from Montréal with a private bus on April 19, 2019, for Easter Holidays!
Housed in a hostel, directly on the Island of Manhattan, close to Central Park, you will have the opportunity to visit this great park, but also to cruise to Ellis Island to discover the Statue of Liberty, go up the Empire State Building to admire the view of this vibrant city, walk on Times Square and the higline and many other things.
The price? 1000$ per participant instead of 1800$ announced in june!
We are on a first-come, first-served basis so be quick to register, while there is still places available!
Please note that you have until December 12th to register.
Here are the registration methods: :
– Be a member in good standing of the MAIH
– Cost: $1,000 per participant
– Non refundable deposit at registration: $200 per person
– Final payment required before January 15, 2019
– Possibility of cancellation until February 15, 2019 inclusive, with reimbursement of expenses incurred – if AMDI finds a replacement.
– Have your own travel insurance (compulsory medical insurance)
– Program Criteria Broaden Your Horizons:
Be able to carry your luggage, walk long distances, follow the rhythm of the group during visits and demonstrate exemplary behavior respecting the instructions.
Contact and information: Julie Bincteux at firstname.lastname@example.org or 514-381-2300, ext 30.
You can also download the flyer here!
Press release For immediate release Montreal, May 8, 2019 – The Montreal Association for the Intellectually Handicapped (AMDI) is proud to announce the outcome of the 6th edition of the enCirquez-vous Gala! animated once again by our dear Master of Ceremony, the [...]
For the 6th edition of enCirquez-vous, the event will take place under a new formula: more exceptional, more central and with more awareness around the intellectual disability! Join us on May 2, from 6 pm to 8:30 pm at St-Jax [...]